Thursday, January 25, 2007

Feels Like Bliss!!!

I love traveling. It gives me a release. Not to mention an amazing insight into what I am. And a lot many answers. This time was no different. It was also extra special. This time my holiday made me very happy.

I cannot define the State of Happiness. So I won’t try. But I can damn well illustrate it… by putting up my picture! You see I don’t remember being as happy as I am, as of now, as of the present...

And with good reason!! In the last week, I got to be with my favourite people, saw my dream house, met my dream guy… oh it was Amazing! Talk about dreams coming true :) It’s marvelous to enjoy happiness before it’s gone. Most of us glamorize sorrow so much, that we fail to acknowledge the simple pleasure happiness brings.

There are always things to bog you down, but what helps, every time, is looking at the Bigger Picture. It sounds simple, and obvious, but it’s surprising just how many times we overlook this simple fact. Strange, but true!!

As is obvious, I’m on a big ‘Count- Your - Blessings’ spree and loving every minute of it. God is in His Heaven, and all is Right with the World. At least my World :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

mumum... im so happy to hear that note from u...? im happy coz u r happy...wish u happiness always.. *hug*

Prashant Das said...

"Most of us glamorize sorrow so much, that we fail to acknowledge the simple pleasure happiness brings." ... True, very true.

We take happiness for granted; and get conspicuously affected by sorrow. Perhaps we are so much convinced with the glamor in a "tragedy king" that happy-go-lucky sounds a cliched and mundane concept.

Well, I will put your happiness in "sooooo happy category"... ;) (...and will ask you to excuse me if it acts as an anti-climax for your state of happiness!)

Phew, I can feel the happiness and wish you remain happy for long.... Well, to paraphrase what you have said already~ May you keep feeling the noticiability of happiness forever.
:)

Ulalume said...

Thanks Tanu... *hug*

Ulalume said...

You've categorized it pretty well (yeah i'd say that inspite of myself!!) so no anti climax there... ;)
and i like the way you put it.. 'May you keep feeling the noticiability of happiness forever'.... thanks, Prashant!! Wish you the same!!

Fuzzy, the Ducky said...

Thanks for your comment. I read your blog .. I have one comment and one question

- I think your blog is very frank and sincere - truth spoken from anyone's heart. Don't lose that.

- Are you a 4 or 8 person?

Ulalume said...

Thanks for your comment Fuzzy... i see you liked Harshad's blog... :)
if you mean 4 or 8 as in depending upon the birthday... then i'm a '1' person (my bday is falls on 10th)
why the question though? :)