Wednesday, January 31, 2007

'All I Know' by Five For Fighting

I bruise you
you bruise me
we both bruise so easily
too easily to let it show
I love You, and thats all i know

and all my plans
keep fallin through
all my plans they
depend on you
depend on you
to help them grow
I love You
and thats all i know

when the singer's gone
let the song go on
there's a fine line between
the darkness and the dawn
they say in the darkest night
theres a light beyond

and the ending always
comes at last
endings always
come too fast
they come too fast
and they pass too slow
I love You
and thats all,
it's really all i know

it's all i know

Amazing isn't it... :')

8 comments:

Fuzzy, the Ducky said...

"when the singer's gone
let the song go on"

nice lines. I'm suprised that you're a '1' you sounded like a 4/8 from your words and thoughts. Just isn't my day I guess. Yeah, your friends blog is very very good. So's yours by the way! ;) is there a better way I can chat with you?

Ulalume said...

Thanks Fuzzy... Your blog's great too.. My Yahoo id is in my profile.. :)

Fuzzy, the Ducky said...

I'm a google loyalist angel! Do you have a google id I can catch you at?

P.S. Its nice to call someone Angel!

Ulalume said...

I am on Google talk, actually, Fuzzy... chasinganillusion@gmail.com

And well, thanks, it's nice to be called an Angel (inspite of being apocryphal)!! ;)

Anonymous said...

ahh now am eager to listen to the song! :)

Ulalume said...

you must!! it's Amazing! And while you're at it check out 'Superman' and 'Something about You' too... again by Five for Fighting.. (if you haven't listened to them already, that is... :)

Anonymous said...

nahi yaar i havent!!
linking u to my frustrated blog on spaces..
if u can attach the songs and mail them to me on gmail..it'll be cool..
my id is 20supriya@gmail.com

Raoul said...

less said n still well conveyed..
i love you n tats all i know. simple line, but true..