Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Gobsmacked…

Since a few months now I wanted to watch ‘If Only’. I don’t know why. Nobody recommended the movie to me; neither did I ever watch its promos. Never have I heard anybody mention it, and neither do I know if it did well or not, whether it was acclaimed or not.

But now I know why I wanted to watch it. I simply had to. I’m still in a daze, after having seen it. It’s The Perfect Story. And it’s Alive. Saying that it touched me will be an understatement. Saying that it’s the Best movie I’ve ever seen doesn’t seem to do Justice to it either. It’s more than a movie really. I have no words. I’m gobsmacked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O My god!!! i dnt beleive this that i havent recommended the movie to u !!! i ve been recommending this movie to almost all the people i knw..am sorry for not telling u abt it...maybe coz i watched it a year back....bt its stil fresh in my mind....ya i agree with u ...the movie just leaves u speechless....i really liker a dialogue whc touched me deeply..i would love to share it with u ...whn Jennifer says tht " In a relationship, there is always someone who loves more...i wish it was not me..."

Ulalume said...

Yeah i remember Antra.. it's one of my favourite dialogues too.. :) the movie is simply full of so many amazing things... :)