Sunday, November 05, 2006

Drifting Dreams...


I love this picture… took it myself… :)

I don’t understand much about photography, neither am I an enthusiast, unless when it comes to appreciating pictures...

I only click what I feel is too precious to lose and enjoy the feeling that for one tiny moment, I’ve captured Time… :)

I call this one ‘Drifting’. Took it before sunrise. I can really relate to the clouds here. It seems as if they, like me, are on their way to another World, not sure what it holds, but wanting to explore it nonetheless… :)

Wondering why I was up before sunrise?

Well you would be too, if nightmares woke you up all the time and made you too scared to go to sleep again… God Forbid, though... wouldn’t wish that on anybody... it’s the worst thing, having recurring, terrible nightmares... makes you dread the night, fear the evenings… leaves you feeling threatened and vulnerable… :(

Don’t sympathize as yet, though... it’s not always that bad... especially once you get used to it. And then sometimes, I do sleep well. In fact I remember three nights when I had blissful, amazing, dreamless sleep.

But that’s another story, of another time… or perhaps, another dream? :)

6 comments:

Prashant Das said...

Hi,
I seem to share your experiences.
...Happens. You overcome it; with your will power.
All the best!

Nice pic, anyway.

Ulalume said...

hey thanks Fave Guy.. comforting to know that you know how it feels like.. :)

Prashant Das said...

Yeah, It might get scarry as it makes you feel alienated.
Thankfully, every problem in this world is tagged to a solution.

Just Cheer up! Thats the biggest solution.

:)
Cheers.

Ulalume said...

apan to always cheered up hain.. :)
anywayz

'every problem in this world is tagged to a solution...'
you really put that well!! :)

Arun Nandi said...

The line about their nightmares really reminded me of myself not so long ago. Problems are ever-existent.. Just the face of these problems keeps changing..

But, taking it in another way... Life is gonna feel so much better after having faced these problems as one tends to cherish the good things in life a LOT more..

Ulalume said...

Well problems or no problems Arun.. the nightmares persist!!
What you pointed out is right though.. thanks for the comment!!