Saturday, October 21, 2006

About Time...

Sometimes, a really weird thing happens to me. When I get up in the morning, I suddenly go back in time. I might feel it is 2003 and I need to work for NASA, or it is 1999 and I need to go to school, or it’s 2005 and I need to get ready for office. Sometimes I start searching for a ring on the bed, that I distinctly remember having worn before I went to sleep, only to discover that I gave it to Dido a fortnight back. It’s spooky, if not scary. Not being in tune with time can make you feel very helpless.

Such a crazy thing, Time. So Powerful, so Overwhelming. It can heal the deepest wounds, or leave the deepest scar. It makes allowances for everything… your sweetest memory, your greatest fear, your best achievement; your worst failure… everything else can stand still, except time. In fact, time can often be cruel simply by moving on.

The truth remains,though… that time is the toughest test and the greatest proof, of Life and of Love… a test all of us need to take, sooner or later, and then wait... for Time’s verdict. And of course, hope for Justice… :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anjali : well said aadi...
Agery with you...!!

Ulalume said...

Thanks Ron babu... *hug* :)

Prashant Das said...

Have you deleted my previous comment on your blog?

Hey, it was complteley meant to be a compliment than anything else, man!!

Ulalume said...

hmmm.. since the comment was never published (unfortunately) i missed out on a compliment... ;)
But since it's the thought that matters, Thanks Prashant!!